A: Dan--what do you like to do in your spare time?
B: I like to play sports.
A: Which sport do you play the most -- volleyball, basketball, football, or baseball?
B: The last one. When I was in high school, I was a pitcher.
A: You're more active than I am. I like reading, photography, and computers.
B: I don't know much about computers. All I have is a typewriter.
A: Really, but you can't get on the Internet with that!
B: That's right. I use the library's computers when I read my email.
A: Well, I know what you need for your birthday!
1. Which sport does the man play the most often?
2. What would the woman probably NOT DO in her spare time?
A Play sports
B Read books
C Take pictures
D Use a computer
3. What does the man most likely own?
A A computer and a football
B A camera and a basketball
C A painting and a volleyball
D A typewriter and a baseball
4. Why does the man go to the library?
A To read books
B To mail letters
C To do his homework
D To use the computers
5. What does the woman think the man needs for his birthday?
B A camera
C A computer
D Sports equipment